Grandma’s Legacy – Oculus App
Intelectiva Soluciones Innovadoras SL («us», «we», or «our») operates the Oculus Quest application: Grandma’s Legacy – Mystery Escape Room (the «Service»).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
When you access the Service by or through a device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of device you use, your device unique ID, the IP address of your device, your operating system version, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Use of Data
Intelectiva Soluciones Innovadoras SL uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
Disclosure Of Data
Intelectiva Soluciones Innovadoras SL may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Intelectiva Soluciones Innovadoras SL
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service («Service Providers»), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Facebook AnalyticsFacebook Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Facebook that tracks and reports website traffic. Facebook uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Facebook services. Facebook may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit the Facebook Privacy & Terms web page:
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 («Children»).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Deleting your data
You can ask us to restrict, stop processing, or to delete your personal data if:
- You consented to our processing the personal data, and have withdrawn that consent.
- We no longer need to process that personal data for the reason it was collected.
- We are processing that personal data because it is in the public interest or it is in order to pursue a legitimate interest of Intelectiva or a third party, you don’t agree with that processing, and there is no overriding legitimate interest for us to continue processing it.
- The personal data was unlawfully processed.
- You need the personal data to be deleted in order to comply with legal obligations.
- The personal data is processed in relation to the offer of a service to a child.
In order to do that please contact us to firstname.lastname@example.org with all the referent information
- By email: email@example.com