Intelectiva Soluciones Innovadoras SL («us», «we», or «our») operates the website and this mobile application (the «Service»).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you («Personal Data»). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service by or through a mobile device («Usage Data»).
This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
In our dance applications we do not collect, upload, save or share with anyone any information related to Face data, facial scan or similar information. Our apps do not scan face in any form and just put your desired image in a 2D sprite or 3D model to record videos/make collages and only for entertainment purposes.
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Intelectiva Soluciones Innovadoras SL uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
Disclosure Of Data
Intelectiva Soluciones Innovadoras SL may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Intelectiva Soluciones Innovadoras SL
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service («Service Providers»), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Facebook AnalyticsFacebook Analytics is a web analytics
service offered by Facebook that tracks and reports
website traffic. Facebook uses the data collected to
track and monitor the use of our Service. This data
is shared with other Facebook services. Facebook may use
the collected data to contextualize and personalize
the ads of its own advertising network.For more information on
the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit the
Facebook Privacy & Terms web page: https://en-gb.facebook.com/full_data_use_policy
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our apps may contain advertising banners and interstitials.
Our apps may contain information about our other apps with links to those apps.
Our apps may contain In-App Purchase to enable additional content or to remove advertising banners.
These In-App Purchases are purchased once.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 («Children»).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Deleting your data
You can ask us to restrict, stop processing, or to delete your personal data if:
- You consented to our processing the personal data, and have withdrawn that consent.
- We no longer need to process that personal data for the reason it was collected.
- We are processing that personal data because it is in the public interest or it is in order to pursue a legitimate interest of Intelectiva or a third party, you don’t agree with that processing, and there is no overriding legitimate interest for us to continue processing it.
- The personal data was unlawfully processed.
- You need the personal data to be deleted in order to comply with legal obligations.
- The personal data is processed in relation to the offer of a service to a child.
In order to do that please contact us to firstname.lastname@example.org with all the referent information
- By email: email@example.com